Vote Trump

Source: | |
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Discussion
  • RPM #10134

To vote for Trump is the only logical choice for conservatives.

If he is only better than Hillary on immigration and judges, that’s more than enough reason to cast a meaningful vote to stop her.

Don’t waste this opportunity!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Consistent.
    CA Surveyor #10137

I fully intend to vote for Trump, but it is a decision made without even a modicum of joy.

He isn’t even man enough to confess his lies and slanders against The Cruz family; what will he do as president?

ConservativeGranny #10141

He is NO choice for Conservatives. He doesn’t have a conservative bone in his body and I don’t believe he will keep any of his promises. I could not vote for him if the devil himself were running against him. I believe he will be as bad if not worse than Hillary.

EVERYDAY #10142

No

Consistent #10144

It is not binary.

RPM #10145

Actually it is. One of the two: Trump or Hillary, will be POTUS. It is disappointing that so many conservatives seem intent on helping Hillary win.

Consistent #10146

RPM #10161

Here is a brief list of 28 issues where Trump is better than Hillary if you’re conservative.

Judiciary
    Immigration
    Refugees
    Illegal Immigration
    Freedom of Religion
    Freedom of Speech
    2nd Amendment Freedom
    Obamacare
    Abortion
    Governm scope and size
    The EPA and regulation
    Energy Policy
    Global Warming
    The IRS and politicization
    Sanctuary Cities
    Cronyism
    Economic Development
    Islam
    Terrorism
    Black Lives Matter
    Local policing
    Taxes
    Spending
    Debt
    Defense
    Globalism
    Trade
    Tax

EVERYDAY #10167

RPM, you trust Trump. I don’t. I’ve read up on both candidates and I’ve found neither is better than the other. Trump might make a lot of good sounding promises, but knowing about his shady business practices and dishonesty, I doubt he will keep any of those promises. Some promises he won’t be able to keep since the Constitution forbids him from doing so. He needs Congress and I don’t see him moving that inert body to do anything. Other promises he has already waffled on. Even his signature issue — illegal immigration -is subject to change at whim.

The big thing for me is knowing that he has been cozy with the Clintons, contributed to various Democrat candidates and espoused liberal principles. I don’t buy the notion that Trump has evolved. Even his childcare policy recently espoused has liberal principles written all over it. He has not changed.

I see little difference between Clinton and Trump. I also have no desire to vote for the lesser of two evils. As far as I’m concerned, both candidates are wrong for America.

RPM #10179

I don’t really trust Trump, but I do trust Hillary to be exactly who we all know she is.

If Trump were only 20% better than Hillary on only 20% of the issues listed above, that would be reason enough to elect Trump over Hillary. If he were only better on Supreme Court nominees and illegal immigration, or only either of those two issues, that would, by itself be reason enough.

The Court and Amnesty will change this country in ways we can only imagine. There is only one chance to stop it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by RPM.
    ConservativeGranny #10204

Trump has absolutely no voting record so it is impossible to say what he will be better than Hillary on if anything.

All you have is what he has said. Trump is a proven liar. I am not impressed with his morality either. In fact, from what I have read about his business practices I suspect he will be even worse than Hillary. And his mental problems will make him much more dangerous. It would be against my religious beliefs to vote for someone like that. My first loyalty is to God.

Got my absentee ballot in the mail today. Might as well throw it out. I think I have voted my last election. There is no point any longer.

caliconservative #10205

Luckily for me, how I vote here in California will not affect the outcome on the national level. Fivethirtyeight gives Hillary 99.3% odds of winning here. And I think that probability is actually low so Trump has no chance here and I will leave the president selection blank.

That being said, if I lived in a state where it was closer, I would vote for Trump. I take a back seat to no one in despising Trump but Ted is right. Hillary will just do too much damage. Allowing Hillary to nominate even one more Supreme court judge or to push through amnesty each will fundamentally transform the USA. The next administration will have to deal with a nuclear armed Iran and very likely North Korea developing submarine launched missile technology. They could use their nuclear weapons for an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack that cripples us. Given her history, Hillary will make the wrong decisions on these but Trump may take on advisors that will point him in the right direction.

Regardless of who wins the election, this country is is deep trouble. But Trump gives us some dim hope to start the road back.

Also regardless of who wins, retaining control of the Senate is critical. I have been concentrating my donations on Joe Heck in Nevada because I think my dollars go further with their low population but there are other states that can go either way that deserve our donations.

ConservativeGranny #10208

Considering how GOP control of the Senate has performed I don’t see why a Conservative would want them to retain control.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.