[Crossposting]:Trump: I would change GOP platform on abortion

Source: CNN via TrumpRepublic.com | April 21, | David Wright

Donald Trump said Thursday he would change the Republican Party platform’s position on abortion to include exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother.

Trump made the remarks during a town hall on the “Today” show on NBC on Thursday morning when host Savannah Guthrie asked him about abortion exceptions.

“The Republican platform every four years has a provision that states that the right of the unborn child should not be infringed,” Guthrie said. “And it makes no exceptions for rape, for incest, for the life of the mother. Would you want to change the Republican platform to include the (abortion) exceptions that you have?”

“Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely,” Trump said. “For the three exceptions, I would.”

Currently, the Republican platform abortion policy reads: “We assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • rodamala #4917

Who cares about the original article? Go to the FR thread for the entertainment with 400+ responses defending Trump. Hilarious. Morons.

Yeah… now that he is the "presumptive" nominee… @TheRealDonaldTrump gets even more Real.

EVERYDAY #4918

The pseudo-conservatives who support Trump don’t care that he is liberal on social and moral issues. All they care about is HE IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. They have sold their souls to Satan — all for a meaningless slogan.

rodamala #4925

They have sold their souls to Satan — all for a meaningless slogan.

Someone please ask Sarah Palin how that Hopey Changey stuff is working out for her.

CA Surveyor #4927

Sarah sold her soul to the love of Mammon, quite some time ago.

I really miss the old Sarah.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.