Former Transgender: Trump 'Made Right Decision,' 'Military Is a Fighting Force..

Source: CNS News | July 26, 2017 | Craig Bannister

Former Transgender: Trump ‘Made Right Decision,’ ‘Military Is a Fighting Force, Not a Gender Clinic’

A man who lived for eight years as a transgender female says President Donald Trump did the right thing for the U.S. military, as well as for all Americans, by banning transgenders from serving in the military.

Walt Heyer, who has transitioned back to his birth gender, writes in a commentary that his personal experience leads him to support Trump’s announcement:

“I think he made the right decision—and as someone who lived as trans-female for several years, I should know.”

Heyer says allowing transgenders to serve is “devastating…to the fitness, readiness, and moral of our combat read troops.”

“The military is a Fighting Force, Not a Gender Clinic,” Heyer says, adding that concept of taxpayer-funded transition surgery for service members defies logic:

“Paying for transition-related surgeries for military service members and their families is beyond comprehensible.”

……….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #17693

Consistent #17694

Former Trans Individual: Trump Made Right Decision for Military Today

The military is expected to prepare its members in warfare: to kill, destroy, and break our enemies. The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education.

We need psychologically fit, emotionally sound, highly trained troops to protect our nation from its enemies.

While countless homeless vets are currently sleeping under cardboard boxes, or waiting for life-saving care from the Veterans Affairs (VA), we learn that transgender military recruits now qualify for preferential coverage for sex change procedures that are scientifically unproven extremely costly.

I myself was fully sex-reassigned from male to female, and eventually came to accept my birth gender.

I have over 70 years of first-hand life experience, eight years of living as a woman, 20 years of researching the topic, and 12 years of helping others who, like me, found that transitioning and reassignment surgery failed to be proper treatment and want to restore their lives to their birth gender.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.