Steve Deace: if you were pushing fake Seth Rich story, stop attacking #FakeNews

Source: Steve Deace's Facebook | August 2, 2017 | Steve Deace

Pro tip: if you were pushing the fake Seth Rich story, you should probably stop attacking #FakeNews

This time I am saying “I told you so.”

I tried to warn some of you — repeatedly — that lying down with dogs only ends with you waking up with fleas. That you, random Facebook person, claiming you care more about what happened to Seth Rich than his own family did, was both insensitive and preposterous. That even after Fox retracted some of Hannity’s own coverage that should’ve been your warning, and Hannity was being targeted for peddling this scam — not his alleged conservatism. That there was no story here, the facts just didn’t line up which I even showed you, and going down the road of peddling conspiracy theories with such flimsy evidence would only end with everyone involved looking foolish.

If they still had enough shame to even care, that is.

Well, now the man Fox News put front and center as its “investigator” into the Seth Rich conspiracy is suing…wait for it…wait for it…Fox News — claiming the way they pushed the story damaged his credibility. Even going so far as claiming he was informed the story was being pushed because that’s what President Trump wanted.

I post this, though, knowing some of you are so far gone you’ll either think and/or reply that Wheeler has been bought off, and is now in on it. A cult is gonna cult, I suppose.

With everything we already know progressives are wrong about, have failed at, why some of you need to invent kooky fantasies rather just stick to the substance is beyond me.

And for that I am glad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.