Ted Cruz: We need Tim Huelskamp back in Congress

Source: Ted Cruz | July 5, 2016 | Ted Cruz

Throughout his career in public office, Tim Huelskamp has fought for jobs, freedom, and security for hard-working Kansans and all Americans. Join me in supporting Tim Huelskamp for Congress today: http://www.huelskamp.org/

There’s something missing in Congress that Tim Huelskamp, who represents Kansas’s First Congressional District, demonstrates he has on a daily basis — backbone. On all the issues that matter most to conservatives — protecting innocent life, cutting out-of-control spending, and fighting to repeal Obamacare, just to name a few — I have been able to count on Tim’s principled, conservative leadership.

During these uncertain times for our nation, it is more important than ever that conservatives stand together. Economic opportunity, our constitutional liberties, and indeed, the very fate of our nation all depend on having elected leaders who are not beholden to the establishment in Washington, but instead who work for We the People. That is exactly why I’m proud to support Tim Huelskamp for re-election in Kansas’s First Congressional District.

The Washington establishment has always had their own best interests in mind, not yours. Tim is a principled conservative who has stood up to the Washington Cartel and fought for Kansans since the day he first arrived in our nation’s capital. On August 2nd, we need you to stand with Tim.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.