Trump-On Second Thought I Never Said We Should Close Our Borders

Source: Townhall | 22 March, 2016 | Guy Benson

Donald Trump is running a post-information presidential campaign. We’re already familiar with his penchant for adopting two (or three!) contradictory positions within the same speech, or even within the same answerto a question. What’s endlessly mystifying is watching him claim that he never said something that he clearly did — particularly in this case, in which he appears to be distancing himself from one of the policy centerpieces of his campaign. Everyone remembers his big Muslim ban “plan,” which he says would be temporary until US officials “figure out what’s going on,” a deliberately meaningless benchmark. This morning on Fox News, Trump reiterated his call to close off access to America for foreign Muslims. Don’t take my word for it. Here’s the video clip, followed by Townhall’s resident Trump enthusiast Justin Holcomb transcribing his remarks:

Read more at: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/03/22/trump-on-second-thought-i-never-said-we-should-close-our-borders-n2137979

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3055

You could post this all day at FR and the Trump-bots would NEVER believe it! That be some strong Koolaid they be drinking over there!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.