Trump wants James Comey jailed for mishandling classified information, lying to Congress

Source: Washington Examiner | April 15, 2018 | Kyle Feldscher

President Trump repeatedly called for former FBI Director James Comey to be jailed for his handling of classified information and potentially lying to Congress in a string of tweets Sunday.

Excerpts from Comey’s upcoming book, A Higher Loyalty, which will be released on Tuesday, sparked the tweets. Comey is giving his first interview to ABC on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“The big questions in Comey’s badly reviewed book aren’t answered like, how come he gave up Classified Information (jail), why did he lie to Congress (jail), why did the DNC refuse to give Server to the FBI (why didn’t they TAKE it), why the phony memos, McCabe’s $700,000 & more?” Trump tweeted.

…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #23034

EVERYDAY #23036

“Badly reviewed” by whom?

And BTW, Little Donnie, who is it that can’t keep his big yap shut when it comes to such sensitive issues as military strategy (eg, pulling out of Syria, then telling the world about the invasion before it happened)?

I’m no fan of Comey, but Little Donnie isn’t as pure as the driven snow either. Right about now, I’d believe Comey before I’d believe in our boy king.

ConservativeGranny #23037

Whatever Trump says about someone else can almost always be turned around and said about him as well. As far a Comey needing to be in jail so does Donald Trump. The list of questions that Donald needs to answer are a heck of a lot longer.

His mental illness is so compelling that in his mind he knows he has done worse but for some reason what he does doesn’t count as long as he can keep it covered up. And he can’t seem to keep his mouth shut. His fear of not being fully adored by all is so strong he will do just about anything to keep up the facade.

For someone like Trump to be pointing fingers is risky. I know why he does it. It’s deflection so that the spotlight isn’t being shown on all his dirty corners and to discredit his accusers. But it is still risky. So is commenting on this book. Once again a stupid move. Instead of deflecting from his own faults and crimes he is drawing more attention to them and making himself look even more guilty. A sane person would realize this and control themselves. Trump is not capable of it. He is obsessed with his own image.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.