What did the faith do prior to America & before Christians had the right to vote

Source: Steve Deace's Facebook | August 4, 2016 | Steve Deace

What did the faith do prior to America and before Christians had the right to vote?

People keep asking me where to go and what to do.

Listen, if you really think the Christ in you would vote for Trump or anyone else running, then do it. Nobody is accountable to God for your vote or your time on earth but you. I happen to think all the evidence suggests the opposite is true, so I won’t. But you shouldn’t need my validation anymore than I should need yours.

Regardless, as believers remember this. I think political activism is important enough to make it my full time career. But maintain some perspective here.

Long before there was an America and Christians had the right vote, the faith marched on. Tore down strongholds. Demolished the kingdoms of this world. While tyrants and cults rose and fell, the church for all her faults remained steadfast.

So shall it be in our day, too, and for the days to come until the end of days. Amen.

In the meantime, we Micah 6:8.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #8975

Consistent #8976

slhancock1948 #9007

Amen to that! We follow what God tells us to do. I will not be voting Trump. PERIOD. I am no longer voting to choose the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil. PERIOD. God will do whatever He wills, and I am learning to be content in His will. It is always the best, even when it seems all hell is coming to earth. God will make a way for His own and eternity is much more important than who wins the November election. Time to stop compromising.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.