Betty White dies at 99 on New Year’s Eve

Source: The Hill | December 31, 2021 | Olafimihan Oshin

Betty White, the legendary television and film actress, has died at the age of 99 — just weeks short of her 100th birthday.

White’s agent and close friend Jeff Witjas confirmed to People Magazine that White had died on Friday morning. She would have turned 100 on Jan.17. 

“Even though Betty was about to be 100, I thought she would live forever,” Witjas told People in a statement.

……..

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #51311

EVERYDAY #51313

2021 has been a lousy year. Was so looking forward to Betty’s 100th birthday next month. A movie celebrating her life was going to be shown at select theaters on that day and I was going to take a friend to see it if available at a theater near me.

Betty White was a wonderful person — talented actress and comedienne. She was also heavily involved in the care of animals. And while she was classy most of the time, she could be bawdy in a way that made you laugh so hard, you couldn’t possibly be offended.

After her husband, Allen Ludden died, Betty was asked if she would marry again. Her answer: “Once you’ve had the best, who needs the rest?” Today she joins the love of her life in heaven.

Rest in peace, dear Betty.

Consistent #51314

Consistent #51315

Consistent #51316

Consistent #51317

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.