Epstein found injured with marks around his neck in jail cell: reports

Source: The Hill | July 25, 2019 | Marina Pitofsky

Jeffrey Epstein was found unconscious in a jail cell in Manhattan with injuries to his neck, according to media reports late Wednesday.

The billionaire financier is currently facing sex trafficking charges involving dozens of underage girls. An NBC affiliate in New York reported that Epstein, 66, was found in the fetal position with marks on his neck in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York, and investigators are still trying to figure out what happened.

Authorities have reportedly not ruled out a suicide attempt as the reason for the injuries, but they are also looking into whether Epstein was trying to get a transfer from the Manhattan facility, according to NBC4 in New York.

A source also told the NBC affiliate authorities are looking into whether an assault took place.

……….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #30859

Consistent #30863

ConservativeGranny #30867

My guess is self-inflicted so he gets out of jail. Easier to escape a hospital room than a jail. Maybe I’ve watched too many movies. I think Epstein loves himself too much to kill himself.

EVERYDAY #30870

Of course, conspiracy buffs (a number of whom are Trump fans) are linking this incident to their favorite bogeyman, the “Clinton Crime Family.” Seems every time there is an unexpected death in DC, New York or Arkansas, the conspiracy cranks try to connect it to the Clintons. We don’t even know for sure what happened to Epstein — was it an attempted suicide? — but already in some people’s minds, the Clintons figure into it somehow.

Granny, your explanation is far more plausible than any speculation I’ve read about since yesterday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.