Hogan: ‘It bothers me’ that GOP leaders are unwilling to look at evidence..

Source: The Hill | June 13, 2023 | Julia Shapero

Hogan: ‘It bothers me’ that GOP leaders are unwilling to look at evidence in Trump case

Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) said Tuesday that it “bothers” him that Republican leaders are unwilling to look at the evidence in the latest indictment against former President Trump.

“These are very serious charges with very sensitive material that he was hiding in his spare bathroom and in a ballroom,” Hogan said on “CNN This Morning.” “These are not just frivolous charges. And it bothers me that some of our Republican leaders are not even willing to take a look at the evidence.”

……..

“Obviously, everybody’s innocent until proven guilty,” Hogan added. “But no man is above the law, not even the president of the United States or the former president of the United States. And we’ve got to get to the facts.”

……..

“I understand Republicans being concerned that we’re not being balanced in our prosecutions, and they can argue about the weaponization of the Justice Department,” he said. “But we’ve got to at least take a look at these facts because it’s very, very serious and concerning, and it deals with national security.”

……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #58169

Consistent #58170

Consistent #58172

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.