Move over Chick-fil-A, new drive-thru crowned the fastest

Source: The Hill | October 4, 2022 | Addy Bink

(NEXSTAR) — If you find yourself in a drive-thru lane at your favorite fast food joint, you probably expect a few things — good customer service, a short wait, an accurate order, and quality food. A new study has found some of America’s most popular fast food chains are better at delivering on those expectations than others.

Every year, Intouch Insight produces a drive-thru study, analyzing the top fast food chains across the aforementioned categories. Their results are based on reviews of more than 1,500 drive-thrus belonging to 10 different brands: Arby’s, Burger King, Carl’s Jr., Chick-fil-A, Dunkin’, Hardee’s, KFC, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, and Wendy’s.

Overall, Chick-fil-A again stole the show across most categories, but others seem to be catching up to the chain.

Regarding one of the most crucial aspects of fast food, speed, Intouch Insight found service has gotten faster than it was last year, with the average time spent in the drive-thru dropping by 10 seconds to 6 minutes and 13 seconds. Though improving, that’s about 45 seconds slower than the average reported in 2019.

When it comes to fastest total time, meaning how long you spend in the drive-thru from start to finish, KFC ranked highest, replacing last year’s leader, Chick-fil-A. However, Chick-fil-A was the fastest at getting out orders based on the number of cars in line, followed by McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Dunkin’, and Arby’s.

……..

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #55942

EVERYDAY #55945

I don’t do much fast food and since I don’t drive, I don’t use any drive-thrus. But if I’m going to have fast food chicken, I’ll go to Chik-Fil-A. KFC might be faster, but CFA has better food and their staff is awesome.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.