Trump "ready" to slap tariffs on every Chinese good imported to U.S.

Source: Axios | July 19, 2018 | Haley Britzky

President Trump told CNBC’s Joe Kernen in an interview that he’s “ready” to take the looming U.S.-China trade war to the next level and put tariffs on every Chinese good imported to the U.S. — worth $505.5 billion.

…….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #24634

EVERYDAY #24640

And already, today the Dow dropped. Not much, but if he does go through with this insanity, expect your portfolio to swirl the bowl.

But Trump fans tell me I worry too much. The pain will be worth it once all those jobs come back.

I don’t really like to wish ill on others, but I think it’s going to take financial ruin for Trump fans to realize how bad tariffs are and how their hero is ruining America.

ConservativeGranny #24643

I told my husband tonight that this will probably be the first presidential election in my lifetime that I actually vote for a democrat. And I’m not kidding. For the first time I’m thinking that a dem would actually be an improvement.

EVERYDAY #24647

I’m ready to sit out both the midterms and the presidential elections. It’s a shame. I promised my father years ago that I would vote in every election, but it gets harder and harder to keep that promise. There is really no one out there who represents my conservative values. We had Ted Cruz, but people would rather vote for the con artist they saw on tv. Then even Ted showed he’s just another politician by aligning himself with Trump. It just seems voting has become an exercise in futility.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.