Trump: some undoc immigrants are ‘not people,’ warns..‘bloodbath’..

Source: The Hill | March 17, 2024 | Nick Robertson

Trump says some undocumented immigrants are ‘not people,’ warns US will see ‘bloodbath’ if not re-elected

Former President Trump denounced some undocumented immigrants as “not people” and warned of a “bloodbath” if he is not reelected at a chaotic rally in Ohio on Saturday night.

Trump spoke in a Dayton, Ohio suburb on Saturday to campaign for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, who faces a neck-and-neck primary against state Sen. Matt Dolan and Secretary of State Frank LaRose on Tuesday. 

The former president’s comments about migrants accused of crimes come as immigration remains a critical issue for the 2024 election. 

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at the rally. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

Trump also painted a dire scene if he loses the November election, claiming Biden would tank the U.S. economy.

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” Trump said while discussing his proposal for steep tariffs on vehicle imports.

The Biden campaign denounced the comments as part of Trump’s “threats of political violence.”

“He wants another January 6, but the American people are going to give him another electoral defeat this November because they continue to reject his extremism, his affection for violence, and his thirst for revenge,” campaign spokesman James Singer said in a statement.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.