silver pines #1359

Not long ago, Mark made some comment about “these forums that depend on donations to exist” diving headfirst into the Trump cult of personality.

This is what Jim thought of Mark Levin and of Trump in 2011. It’s a good thing Mark isn’t posting anymore, or he’d probably be zotted.

To: Cheetahcat
Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011 6:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

AND

To: masadaman
Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011 8:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]