7 times Ted Cruz's daughters stole the show

Source: Washington Examiner | April 14, 2016 | Anna Giaritelli

<iframe width=”730″ height=”390″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/idEXO2bgC3I” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ted Cruz was joined by his family at a CNN town hall in New York Wednesday night. The Texas senator talked policy positions and campaign life with host Anderson Cooper, but the candidate’s wife Heidi and the couple’s two young daughters stole the show.

Caroline, 8, and Catherine, 5, joined their parents on stage for part of the interview, taking soft-ball questions on topics girls of their age would normally discuss among friends and family. Catherine, who sat in her mother’s lap and kept quiet mostly, yielded the floor to Caroline, who didn’t hesitate to jump in to her father’s conversation from time to time:

1. While talking about a game she likes to play organizing the 50 state shapes to their geographic location, Heidi said Caroline’s favorite state is New York. The remark earned a few chuckles from the crowd after Ted was criticized for insulting New Yorkers’ liberal values.

….

7. During a daddy-daughter picnic at school, Ted said he dressed up in a pink boa and “big goofy-looking underwear,” adding that, somewhere, there are photos of the incident. Donald Trump is banking on this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4450

Consistent #4454

silver pines #4459

I am so looking forward to seeing this family in the White House.

Can’t wait to see the outfits Heidi and the girls will wear on Inauguration Day.

Consistent #4477

ConservativeGranny #4478

They are so adorable. And those dimples they got from their mom? I’m envious!

Two of my grandchildren are girls age 7 and 4 and the interview reminded me so much of them. I remember being so irritated when some posters on FR criticized Ted Cruz because the older child was in a huff one day and wouldn’t kiss him and pushed him away. All of a sudden Cruz was some kind of child abuser that his oldest child was repelled by. Funny I’ve seen my oldest granddaughter (7) do the same thing on rare occasion.

While I’m sure that she was admonished later for inappropriate behavior but that is not atypical for a child that age cameras around or not.

silver pines #4508

They are so adorable. And those dimples they got from their mom? I’m envious!

Two of my grandchildren are girls age 7 and 4 and the interview reminded me so much of them. I remember being so irritated when some posters on FR criticized Ted Cruz because the older child was in a huff one day and wouldn’t kiss him and pushed him away. All of a sudden Cruz was some kind of child abuser that his oldest child was repelled by. Funny I’ve seen my oldest granddaughter (7) do the same thing on rare occasion.

While I’m sure that she was admonished later for inappropriate behavior but that is not atypical for a child that age cameras around or not.

Oh, they’re still doing that. Nopardons, that antiquated, sex-deprived, embittered yammering fossil, has been putting forth the claim that Ted’s own daughter hates him.

This is why

silver pines #4509

Hit the submit key too soon

This is why those people will so richly deserve what’s coming their way when their hero tanks.

rgintn #4610

the oldest daughter reminds me of my 7 year old niece. She likes to remind me she’s a big girl and almost a teenager. Its hard to get her to kiss me too She’ll do so but with an eye roll.

silver pines #4646

the oldest daughter reminds me of my 7 year old niece. She likes to remind me she’s a big girl and almost a teenager. Its hard to get her to kiss me too She’ll do so but with an eye roll.

Yes, that’s absolutely all it is. Those people at FR know it, too, but they’re willing to perpetuate a lie in order to smear Cruz.

Victoria #4647

I am using FR like people use Drudge – I’ve never used Drudge. I survey the FR articles and if the title is interesting, I’ll go to the source to read the whole thing and usually not go back to read the comments, just keep hitting “back” until I’m at all the listed articles again. Except for the so called friends who are now turnips, almost all the people with which I used to converse, are gone. We had a big prepper group but they are also gone. No more prepper threads.

CC is better, much better, super better, did I say better?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.