Boehner: Trump my golfing and texting buddy, Cruz “Lucifer in the Flesh”

Source: Legal Insurrection | April 28, 2016 | William A. Jacobson

….

So tell me again how the GOP establishment supports Cruz and how Trump will shake them up and burn them down.

The Stanford Daily reports, John Boehner talks election, time in office:

Much of the discussion – and laughs – focused on Boehner’s views on the current presidential candidates. Segueing into the topic, Kennedy asked Boehner to be frank given that the event was not being broadcasted, and the former Speaker responded in kind. When specifically asked his opinions on Ted Cruz, Boehner made a face, drawing laughter from the crowd.

“Lucifer in the flesh,” the former speaker said. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Boehner described other Republican candidates as friends. In particular, the former speaker said he has played golf with Donald Trump for years and that they were “texting buddies.”

(added) Boehner also will vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but is #NeverCruz:

Boehner for the most part accepted Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee, though he did express his surprise at the candidate’s success. While he did not praise Trump’s policies, the Speaker did say he would vote for Trump in the general election if he becomes the Republican nominee. The former Speaker said he would not, however, vote for Cruz.

Oh my. You are being played people. Trump is the insider. He’s the guy most cozy with the GOP you hate. And the GOP you hate hates Cruz.

…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5409

kleindropper #5411

What are they saying about this on Trump Republic and Trumpbart? I bet they really appreciate being on the same side as John Boehner.

ConstitutionalConservative #5412

“Lucifer in the flesh”… I’m sure Boner was seeing his own reflection in a Vodka bottle when he said that, Cruz is in his head and owns what little space is left of that man’s brain; every word he speaks against Cruz is an endorsement.

Neverdul #5413

Where is the “like” button here. Spot on.

If Boner hates Cruz that’s definitely and endorsement in my book.

I also think Boner wants to cozy up to Trump because he wants to know where Don gets his spray on tan.

After all Orange Is The New Black.

Consistent #5423

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.