Brand This Election’s Best Campaign Ad Isn’t For A Candidate

Source: RedState | November 7, 2016 | Jim Jamitis

Pedigree Dog Food has been running an ad campaign called #FeedTheGood that explores all the good that celebrates all the good that dogs bring into our lives. They made a commercial that is at once a clever advertisement and a brilliant social experiment.

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #11249

ConservativeGranny #11262

I don’t usually watch TV but I was at the gym this afternoon and happened to catch it. Great commercial and interesting experiment. The commercial focused on what most Americans have in common and not what our political differences are. When I think about the neighborhood I live in and the people I know most of them are good people. I don’t know what their politics are nor do I want to know.

I know that this election has been said to be a great divider. And in many ways that is t rue. For me it has also shown me how far apart most Americans are from the corrupt leadership that we have. It is to the politician’s advantage to keep us divided and concentrate on what makes us different from each other. I don’t believe that Americans are for the most part like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.