Chris Wallace on Yovanovitch testimony: "If you're not moved, you don't have a pulse."

Source: The Hill | November 15, 2019 | Joe Concha

“Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace said Friday that if viewers weren’t moved by the impeachment testimony of former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, they “don’t have a pulse,” during commentary on “America’s Newsroom.”

……

Wallace reacted to Yovanovitch’s testimony during an interview with anchors Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith on Friday morning.

“I think that if you are not moved, and we’ll see what happens in the cross-examination, but if you are not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch today, you don’t have a pulse,” said Wallace.

The really dramatic moment is that this wasn’t just testimony about the past, this played out in real time with the president attacking her. He said every place that she served went bad,” he continued. “Adam Schiff said do you see this as an effort to intimidate you and other witnesses, and she said I feel that is quite intimidating. That does raise the possibility of witness intimidation as new charge here.

We’ll have to wait and see what happens when the Republicans start to question her, but it seems to me that this has been very powerful testimony so far on the part of Marie Yovanovitch,” Wallace added.

……

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.