Corsi says information about him in Mueller indictment against Stone ‘is accurate’

Source: The Hill | January 27, 2019 | Alicia Cohn

Jerome Corsi said Sunday that the information about him in special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment against longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone is “accurate.”

“I will affirm that what is in the indictment about me is accurate. And I will affirm that, if asked to in court,” Corsi, a conservative political commentator, said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

……

Corsi attorneys Larry Klayman and David Gray acknowledged in a statement on Friday that Corsi is named as “Person 1” in Mueller’s indictment. Stone is accused of trying to prevent “Person 1” from contradicting his false statements to the House committee.

Corsi has indicated he will testify against Stone if subpoenaed. He told CNN he would testify honestly to what he remembered from his communication with Stone, even if Stone claimed differently.

However, Corsi, who brought his attorney to the CNN interview, emphasized that he did not personally communicate with WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, and said that Mueller found no evidence that he did. Corsi said he previously spent 40 hours voluntarily interviewing with Mueller’s investigative team.

…….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.