Fauci: Brad Pitt is a classy guy

Source: The Hill | April 28, 2020 | Rebecca Klar

Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, praised actor Brad Pitt for his impersonation of the public health expert on the latest remote episode of “Saturday Night Live.”

“I think he did great, I mean I’m a big fan of Brad Pitt, and that’s the reason why when people ask me who I would like to play me I mention Brad Pitt,” Fauci said Monday during an interview on Telemundo’s “Un Nuevo Dia.” 

He also thanked Pitt for his comments after the impersonation, when the actor took off his wig and thanked the “real Dr. Fauci” as well as front-line health care workers. 

“I think he showed that he is really a classy guy when at the end he took off his hair and thanked me and all of the health care workers,” Fauci said. “So, not only is he a really great actor but he is actually a classy person.”

In a separate interview with the Economic Club on Tuesday, Fauci offered a few critiques to Pitt’s performance. 

“He got the raspiness of my voice right. He got the hand movements right. I think he’s got to work a little on the Brooklyn accent,” Fauci said, according to a reporter watching the virtual event. 

…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.