Fox cuts away from McEnany press conference

Source: The Hill | November 9, 2020 | Morgan Chalfant

Fox News on Monday cut away from a press conference during which White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany accused Democrats of “welcoming” fraud and illegal voting.

“She is charging that the other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continuing showing you this,” Fox News host Neil Cavuto said on air as the network cut away from the press conference in Washington, D.C.

“Maybe they do have something to back that up, but that’s an explosive charge to make that the other side is effectively rigging and cheating,” Cavuto continued.

The move represented a notable shift for Fox, which often airs President Trump’s press conferences and rallies continuously regardless of his false claims.

……..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #44440

Consistent #44447

Consistent #44448

Consistent #44453

Consistent #44460

Consistent #44461

EVERYDAY #44464

Cavuto is not a Trumpy and I think cutting away from this propaganda fest may have been his idea. Not so sure this is an indication that Fox News as a whole has had a change of heart about Trump. Perhaps we will hear of Cavuto being called on the carpet for his actions. Bravo to Cavuto for taking a stand. I would like to see more media outlets curb their coverage of the narcissist-in-chief and his lackeys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.