Freshman Democrat: 'We’re gonna go in and impeach the motherf–ker'

Source: Washington Examiner | January 3, 2019 | Anna Giaritelli

Thursday marked the start of a new Congress as Democrats not only took back the House, but began talk of impeaching President Trump.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., a freshman lawmaker, told attendees at an event hosted by progressive organization MoveOn she was determined to strip Trump from the Oval Office.

She paraphrased a conversation she had had with her son.

“Look mama, you won. Bullies don’t win,” she recalled him saying.

“You’re right, they don’t. And we’re gonna go in and impeach the motherfucker,” said Tlaib, one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress.

……..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #27151

Consistent #27153

Consistent #27178

EVERYDAY #27185

Well, sweetheart, go ahead and impeach. But as long as the Republicans control the senate, Trump will not be convicted.

Surely, this woman knows that. Or does she? My guess is she and others in her party are just saying this to appeal to their base and elicit votes.h

ConservativeGranny #27186

I hope and pray he is impeached and removed from office. I doubt he would do the right thing and resign. But I also doubt that the GOP will do the right thing and vote to impeach him.

Tlaib is really no better than Trump using that type of language. The Congress is full of gutter trash IMO. Nothing good will ever come out of a governing body made up of people like this.

EVERYDAY #27189

Oh I want this president gone too, but as of right now, the Democrats don’t seem to have valid grounds for impeachment.

I found out when President Bush 41 passed away that people really don’t value class and dignity in their leaders anymore. Trump supporters in particular tell me they like him because he “fights.” But what Trump does isn’t fighting as most of us would think — championing the underdog, looking out for America’s best interests, facing down a dictator, etc. Trump just fights with people because he is a bully and doing so impresses his fans. This gal is doing the same for her fans. It’s all show — look at me. I’m tough. Sorry, but that kind of fighting doesn’t impress me.

ConservativeGranny #27208

Praying that Mueller will give them a good reason and that what he finds is so damaging that the GOP won’t have any choice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.