George W. Bush mourns 'heinous' loss of life in hometown

Source: Washington Examiner | July 8, 2016 | Ariel Cohen

….

“Murdering the innocent is always evil, never more so than when the lives taken belong to those who protect our families and communities,” Bush, a Dallas resident, said in a statement on Friday.

“Laura and I have seen firsthand the dedication, professionalism, and courage of the Dallas Police Department,” he added. “Their commitment to safety and justice makes us proud to call Dallas home. Our hearts go out to the families of the fallen.”

….

“We join our fellow citizens in saluting the fine law enforcement officers in Dallas and across the country who put their own lives on the line to keep all lives safe,” Bush said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7776

EVERYDAY #7777

George Bush may not have been the best President, but in situations like this, he was and is always presidential.

Compared to Obama, who after the shootings in Minnesota and Louisiana, put blame on the police officers involved, and now, after 5 police officers were murdered in Dallas, expressed phony shock and outrage. Really, Obama. You didn’t think your words might have incited the Dallas shootings?

I believe I know the answer: Of course, he knew what he was doing. As far as I’m concerned, he is just as complicit in the killings of those officers as the murderers themselves.

Consistent #7779

ConservativeGranny #7792

Personally, I’m sick and tired of all of the “our hearts go out to the victims”, the flowers, candles, balloons and candlelight vigils. We are crying ourselves to death.

EVERYDAY #7795

I agree, Granny. Instead of phony platitudes and shows of support, how about dealing with the underlying problems?

People who deliberately kill police officers have mental issues to begin with. Obama, BLM, politicians and so-called community leaders exacetbate the problems with their inflammatory rhetoric. Lawmakers: Instead of wringing your hands and crying in front of a camera, how about dealing with the real problem? Can we identify those with mental issues and make sure they get the help they need? At the same time, why don’t we prosecute those who incite such violence?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.