GOP Field Narrows: Carly Fiorina Suspends Presidential Campaign

Source: The Blaze | 10 Feb 16 | Leigh Munsil

Carly Fiorina has suspended her presidential campaign.

SNIP

“I’ve said throughout this campaign that I will not sit down and be quiet. I’m not going to start now,” Fiorina said in the statement. “While I suspend my candidacy today, I will continue to travel this country and fight for those Americans who refuse to settle for the way things are and a status quo that no longer works for them.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #817

The question is will she endorse Cruz he has always been congenial towards Carly and he was as far as I know the only candidate that stood up for her after being excluded from the last debate. If she is as sincere and passionate about the issues as she states there is only two things she can do abstain from endorsing which brings into question her sincerity or endorse Cruz, who is closer than anyone to those same issues.

There is I suppose a third option she could sell out to Trump as he is in the market always ready and able to buy, but I would like to think better of her but I'm still trying to make sense of Palin's endorsement as it is obvious Trump is not conservative. When light invades and extinguishes the darkness therein lies some astounding revelations, for what communion has light with darkness.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.