Graham vows Biden, Ukraine probe after impeachment trial

Source: The Hill | January 24, 2020 | Jordain Carney

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Friday that “someone” should investigate the Bidens and Ukraine after the impeachment trial, and pledged he will if an outside counsel doesn’t step forward.

“Nobody has done an investigation anywhere near like the Mueller investigation of the Bidens, and I think they should. And when this is over the Congress will do it, if we can’t have an outside entity do it,” Graham told reporters.

Graham stressed that he would like “somebody outside of politics” to lead the investigation, but repeatedly said if that did not happen he would take the reins of a probe into former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden and Ukraine.

“You know why I don’t want to do it? I love Joe Biden. I don’t want to do this,” Graham said, before adding: “I don’t want it to be Lindsey Graham, because it will be hard for me, but if I have to I will do it.”

………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #35091

EVERYDAY #35118

More government waste. Bad enough we have this sham, reality tv impeachment. Now we are going to have a sham, reality tv investigation of the Bidens.

Sure, Let’s make it more obvious that a congressional investigation of the Bidens is just a political move designed to eliminate the competition for the presidential election.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.