HillaryClinton reportedly leaves 9/11 Memorial early because of 'medical episode

Source: Fox News | September 11, 2016 |
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #9897

Consistent #9898

Pray for her.

Consistent #9899

Consistent #9900

Consistent #9901

Consistent #9902

ConservativeGranny #9903

This may put Trump over the top. I have to eat my words. There IS one thing that Trump can do better than Hillary and that is walking to his van. So, he can stand and walk unassisted. I suppose that’s something? Still won’t vote for him.

Consistent #9915

Consistent #9916

EVERYDAY #9919

Everytime Mrs. CLinton coughs, it’s a big deal. When are people going to start questioning Trump’s health..especially mental?

Much as I don’t like Mrs. Clinton, I do hope she is all right. I’ve had pneumonia twice. Not something to fool with, especially at her sge.

ConservativeGranny #9921

But Trump is in perfect health! LOL! His doctor, er…gastroenterologist said so.

I don’t believe Hillary has pneumonia. If she does it is the longest running case of pneumonia in history. This coughing has been going on for a long long time. At least a year if I recall. I believe she probably has multiple health issues one most likely some form of COPD. I cough like that. It is especially irritating in my case when I talk alot. I suspect she is most likely on some kind of inhaler and is whisked away for some kind of inhalation treatments.

Or it could be a chronic cough from heart medications. I don’t think either candidates have been truthful with their medical issues but Hillary’s seems to be most apparent. Aside from Trump’s insanity that is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.