"I Think Cruz Should Probably Be the Odds-On Favorite" Kelly File

Source: Politibrew/WND | 11 Feb. 2016 | Brew

2-11-16 7:40 AM EST: As many of you know and some of you have seen, Cruz was given a generous amount of time on the Kelly File last night, and I’ll post that in it’s entirety below as

See rest at site…more than one video

http://politibrew.com/politics/4129-i-think-cruz-should-probably-be-the-odds-on-favorite-kelly-file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #849

A very good interview, as Cruz was not put on the defensive constantly, or interrupted, but got to really speak his mind and his positions. Awesome!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #857

Excellent interview, Kelly did not interrupt or change directions while Cruz was speaking. Any reasonable person who watched it would have to conclude Cruz is the man for these times, emphasis on reasonable.
    I have often said there are four Pillars of thinking that hold the fabric of our constitution, four Pillars that the democrat/rino uni-party and most every Trump supporters is all too ready to disregard, those Pillars are Facts, Common Sense, Reason and Logic. Cruz always employs the four together when he describes what needs to be done and what he will do as President to save our Republic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.