In Japan, Trump praises Kim Jong Un, rails against U.S. border wall ruling

Source: Politico | May 25, 2019 | John Bowden

Trump’s tweets came hours before he met with close ally Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his four-day state visit.

President Donald Trump on Sunday took time out on his state visit to Japan to re-affirm his relationship with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and rail against a U.S. judge for partially blocking his border-wall funding plan.

“North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me,” Trump wrote in a tweet posted before 6 a.m. local time.

Trump’s tweets came hours before he met with close ally Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his four-day trip to Japan to discuss North Korean engagement, ongoing trade negotiations and to meet with Japan’s newest emperor Naruhito.

…….

In his later North Korea tweet, Trump also said he “smiled when [Kim] called Swampman Joe Bidan a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?”

North Korea has labeled Biden, the former vice president and Democratic candidate for president in 2020, a “fool of low IQ” and an “imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being” after he called Kim a tyrant during a recent speech, according to the Associated Press. Trump fixed the spelling of Biden’s name in a later tweet.

……..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #29706

Consistent #29707

Consistent #29708

Consistent #29709

Consistent #29710

Consistent #29711

Consistent #29712

Consistent #29715

Consistent #29725

EVERYDAY #29736

I’m sure Japan is really happy to hear this moron thinks Kim is an ok guy…as Kim aims his arsenal at Japan.

Isn’t it wonderful to have a president who embraces the enemies of the free world while he disrespects and disregards our allies?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.