John Kelly called Trump 'the most flawed person' he's ever met: report

Source: The Hill | October 16, 2020 | Marina Pitofsky

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has said that President Trump “is the most flawed person” he’s ever known, CNN reported.

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,” Kelly has told friends, the outlet reported.

……..

Kelly’s new comments are part of a CNN special titled “The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials” set to air Sunday. Former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services Secretary Rick Bright, and other former Trump administration officials who have criticized the president are set to appear in the special.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #43798

EVERYDAY #43801

Wonderful. But I keep asking, where were all these guys months or even a few years ago? Maybe if they had spoken up, we would have been rid of this sorry excuse of a president long before so many have died from COVID and so many more might die if he loses re-election.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.