Keep Fighting — There Is No Other Choice

Source: National Review | March 16, 2016 | David French

….

And while I like and respect Marco Rubio, his futile decision to stay in the race to swing for the fences in Florida certainly cost Ted Cruz victories in both North Carolina and Missouri (at least if Trump’s narrow lead in Missouri holds overnight).

….

Trump is presently not on pace to accumulate a majority of delegates before the GOP convention, and he will face one — and perhaps two — losses next week in the Utah caucuses and the Arizona primaries. Mormon Utah will obliterate Trump (serving a heaping helping of humble pie to squishy Evangelicals), and Cruz should be competitive in Arizona. Any victory going forward will increase the chances of a contested convention.

….

Stand now. No matter the odds. There is no other choice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2716

2 Chronicles 7:14

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

slhancock1948 #2737

And as Ted from the beginning, we must put on the full armor of God and stand, for this surely is a spiritual battle. Few people understand that this a spiritual battle we are going through and souls of men are at stake!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #2745

2 Chronicles 7:14

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Rx: Take 2 Chronicles and call me in the morning.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by rodamala.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.