Kinzinger says more witnesses have come forward after Hutchinson testimony

Source: The Hill | July 3, 2022 | Zach Schonfeld

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a member of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot, said on Sunday that new witnesses have come forward since Cassidy Hutchinson testified to the committee publicly last week.

“This happens every day,” Kinzinger told CNN “State of the Union” co-anchor Dana Bash. “Every day we get new people that come forward and say, ‘Hey, I didn’t think maybe this piece of the story that I knew was important.’ … I do see this plays in here.”

……..

“Cassidy Hutchinson has testified under oath,” Kinzinger said. “We find her credible, and anybody that wants to cast disparagement on that that was firsthand present should come and also testify under oath and not through anonymous sources.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #54196

Consistent #54209

EVERYDAY #54210

My guess is some gutless people saw the courage of Miss Hutchinson in coming forward and testifying and are thinking, if she can do it, so can I. And maybe her testimony reminded them of something significant they had forgotten.

Some testimony like the infamous alleged limo incident may only be a “she said, he said” situation and not provable. But if people know about such things as the alleged Willard Hotel planning session or other aspects of the attempted coup and election thievery, then it is good they are coming forward. My guess is that the Committee already has evidence about those things and further testimony will point the Commitee in the direction of further facts and evidence. Their testimony will be very helpful in that regard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.