Mary Trump reveals recordings of Trump's sister swiping at Ivanka, Eric

Source: The Hill | August 28, 2020 | Brooke Seipel

President Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, on Friday revealed audio recordings that reportedly capture Trump’s sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, swiping at the president’s children, Ivanka and Eric Trump.

The audio, released by Mary Trump on MSNBC News late Friday evening, includes Trump Barry taking aim at Ivanka for an Instagram post around the start of the Trump administration’s policy separating families at the U.S. border. 

The post in question featured Ivanka with her younger son and was criticized at the time by comedian Samantha Bee, who later apologized for using the c-word to blast the senior White House adviser.

Trump Barry says in the audio she didn’t blame Bee for the comment.

“That damn Ivanka puts this picture of the Madonna and Child on Instagram when the big news of the day was how kids are being ripped from their families. I couldn’t blame … I’d never heard of Samantha Bee before. I couldn’t blame what she said.”

The audio goes on to a different recording that appears to show Trump Barry again swiping at Ivanka and also Eric Trump. 

“Meanwhile, Eric’s become the moron publicly. Ivanka gives a s–t. She’s all about her,” Trump Barry says.

Mary Trump is then heard in the audio saying: “Yeah, she’s a mini-Donald.”

“She’s a mini-Donald but yet he’s besotted with her. He always has been,” Trump Barry responds. “She’s always been his favorite.”

The new audio follows recently revealed audio shared by The Washington Post in which Trump’s older sister said her brother “has no principles.” 

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry reportedly said in the audio. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #42345

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.