MASTER PLAN? Ryan Pushed Cruz to Endorse Trump, Then Bailed

Source: PJ Media | October 10, 2016 | Michael van der Galien

Judging by their tactics alone, the GOP/RNC faction is indistinguishable from the SEIU. Pure sleaze.

First, they cajoled Ted Cruz into endorsing Trump with implicit threats of cutting off future support. But a mere two weeks later, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are cutting Trump loose, saying they won’t defend him anymore:

….

That’s a major development in itself. But what everybody fails to notice is that they only did so after pushing Cruz to endorse this clown. Collateral damage, I suppose: not only is Cruz now tied to everything Trump says and does, but a significant part of Cruz’s base of support feels betrayed.

If this wasn’t done intentionally by the GOP elite in an attempt to rid themselves of Trump and Cruz at the same time, you haven’t been paying attention.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10695

ConservativeGranny #10697

Not going to cry any tears for Cruz. He went along with it and should have learned by now not to get in bed with these guys because they can’t be trusted. He could have un-endorsed Trump before the debate but didn’t. Instead he re-affirmed his support. He piled a huge mistake over an even bigger mistake.

He should have stayed on course with the moral compass I thought he had. I feel like he threw conservatives under the bus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.