Michigan police searching for man who wiped nose on store clerk who said he needed face mask

Source: The Hill | May 4, 2020 | John Bowden

Police in Holly, Mich., are investigating after a man reportedly wiped his nose on the sleeve of a woman who asked him to wear a mask while in a store.

The woman, an employee of the Dollar Tree at which the incident occurred on Saturday, told police that the unidentified man refused to wear a mask and was disruptive in the store before leaving in a white van, according to the Detroit News.

“Here, I will just use this as a mask,” he reportedly said as he wiped his face on the employee’s sleeve.

…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #38721

Consistent #38722

EVERYDAY #38763

There was a local story about a guy who refused to leave a supermarket when he was told he could not enter without some kind of face protection. He got into an altercation with several store employees, then was arrested for disorderly conduct and other charges. The man claimed to have a note from his doctor exempting him from the requirement to wear masks — in this state people with certain health issues are exempt. But the note I saw did not appear to have a doctor’s signature. Anyone, including this fella, could have typed it.

I believe we are going to see far more rebellion against the safety precautions and those rebellions are going to get ugly. We’ve already seen one security guard murdered over masks. It’s just going to get worse from here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.