Mob converges on home of Fox's Tucker Carlson: 'You are not safe'

Source: The Hill | November 8, 2018 | Joe Concha

A mob associated with left-wing antifa activists converged on the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night while chanting “Racist scumbag, leave town!” and warning on social media Carlson and his family “were not safe.”

“BREAKING. Activists ring doorbell, hold protest at the Washington D.C. area home of @TuckerCarlson, racist, sexist, bigoted FOX News personality. So far no one has opened the door,” read a since-removed tweet by Smash Racism DC, which associates itself with antifa.

The tweet included video of the chants being made outside Carlson’s home.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!” it added.

“Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice,” another tweet read.

“Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

……

According to Fox News, Carlson himself was not home at the time. But the host said his wife, Susie, was home alone “and heard the commotion from the kitchen.”

She reportedly called police and locked herself into a pantry until law enforcement arrived a short time later.

Carlson told Fox News that “activists rang his doorbell, broke his oak door and one protester was apparently caught on security video mentioning a pipe bomb.”

……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #26331

Consistent #26333

Consistent #26335

EVERYDAY #26341

If these people weren’t arrested, they should have been. Breaking a door, threatening a terrified woman alone in her own home — I think those actions are illegal.

These people are not protesters. They are terrorists. And they should be arrested, tried and convicted under anti-terrorism laws.

Woodcutter #26356

Possibly revenge for this interview (Published on Sep 15, 2017)?

EVERYDAY #26357

Possibly. But Carlson was also accused of being racist and this stoner looks white to me.

I just think these people are insane and their antics will only continue or get worse until one or more of them is killed.

Consistent #26398

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.