Rick Perry says Trump is the 'chosen one' sent 'to do great things'

Source: The Hill | November 25, 2019 | Aris Folley

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a portion of an interview released by “Fox & Friends” this past weekend that he believes President Trump is the “chosen one.”

“God’s used imperfect people all through history. King David wasn’t perfect. Saul wasn’t perfect. Solomon wasn’t perfect,” Perry said in the clip.

“And I actually gave the president a little one-pager on those Old Testament kings about a month ago and I shared it with him,” he continued. “I said, ‘Mr. President, I know there are people that say you said you were the chosen one and I said, ‘You were.’ “

“I said, ‘If you’re a believing Christian, you understand God’s plan for the people who rule and judge over us on this planet in our government,’ ” he added.

……

While discussing Perry’s comments during a segment on Sunday, Fox News chief national correspondent Ed Henry said the outgoing Energy secretary also “pointed out to me he believes Barack Obama was sent by God as well, for that moment and that time.”

“He thinks at this moment and this time, Donald Trump was sent by God to do great things,” he continued.

……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #33730

EVERYDAY #33732

“Sent to do great things?” He’s been in office almost four years and about all he’s done is cause trouble. The man lies, cheats, steals and bullies. I don’t call those great works.

Rick Perry is definitely a member of Trump’s cult. The cult has abandoned the one true God and now worships an idol. They ascribe godly qualities to an emissary of Satan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.