Sarah Palin Presents Us With A Really Easy Choice

Source: RedState | July 1, 2016 | Joe Cunningham

Sarah Palin gave what Donald Trump supporters are calling a great speech to people who are likewise inclined to follow a megalomaniac into the depths of Hell. She hit all the usual Trumpian notes, but there is one thing in particular that she said – a choice she offered conservatives that oppose Donald Trump – that is actually super easy to respond to.

Folks we’re talking about our sovereignty here, our solvency and security, our entire invaluable system of law and order in a republic bought with patriots’ and vets’ blood, sweat and tears.

This isn’t a game, nor some drama to be played out on the convention stage. No they’re playing with dynamite and arming those opposed to the planks in the platform upon which Lincoln and Reagan stood. We’re talking about the direction of our country, our children’s future, the direction of the Supreme Court, all of this hinging on the next election and at such a time as this, you cannot be lukewarm. We’re gonna take our country back and you’re either with us or you’re against us.

Governor Palin. Sarah. Ma’am. I’m against you. With every fiber of my being.

The platform Abraham Lincoln stood on was one of unity and inclusion. It was about taking a divided country and making it whole again. Ronald Reagan saw a broken country and sought to unite it, working with Democrats and Republicans alike on real, common sense ideas. Reagan’s belief on social issues are far more conservative than Donald Trump has ever pretended to be. To claim that one is anything like the other is complete and total intellectual dishonesty.

….

So, yes, Sarah – I’m against you. I will remain against you. For the remainder of this election, I refuse to support Donald Trump. And I’m not the only conservative who will do so.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7528

slhancock1948 #7529

Amazing. She thinks that we are supposed to just fall into line and accept her reality star host as a viable presidential candidate? On what planet is she now living? She has really lost it. So many good people have, honestly. It is bewildering, but yet it is happening, like a real nightmare coming true. You keep hoping you’ll wake up and realize it’s just a dream, but the sinking feeling in your gut tells you otherwise.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #7530

If Palin has any ambitions for public office, she can forget it now. By endorsing Trump in the first place, she alienated real conservatives. These remarks have just sealed her fate. The only way she can get a government position now is by appointment. I suppose that’s why Palin is all in for Trump. Must want that VP or cabinet post badly.

Sadly, even if Trump wins the nomination, he won’t win in November. So betraying conservatives for a job will have been for naught.

Bye-bye Sarah.

ConstitutionalConservative #7531

There was a time when I thought Palin possessed conservative principles and values now I think about who was the bigger fool her or me. I remember vehemently defending her when someone on FR said she is a phony it is written all over her he said and there were a few others who agreed she was not as she presented herself, now since she aligned herself with Trump I see it so clearly.

I have to wonder how many of those who correctly assailed her conservatism early on are now her supporters because she supports Trump.

Everything is upside down, inside out and shaken, insanity rules the day. Yeah it is far past time to be very fearful for the future of our beloved Constitutional Republic. What to do but PRAY!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.