Stormy Daniels' lawyer fires back: We’re eager to test the 'truthfulness of Mr. Trump’s feigned lack of knowledge'

Source: Washington Examiner | April 5, 2018 | Diana Stancy Correll

The lawyer of adult film star Stormy Daniels, who has been involved in a legal battle with President Trump over an alleged extramarital affair, said he was eager to test Trump’s “truthfulness” when he told reporters he was unaware of the $130,000 payment made by his lawyer to Daniels in exchange for her silence on the matter.

“We very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump’s feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as stated on Air Force One. As history teaches us, it is one thing to deceive the press and quite another to do so under oath. #searchforthetruth #basta,” Michael Avenatti said in a tweet Thursday afternoon.

…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #22807

Consistent #22808

ConservativeGranny #22809

Trump will soon have no lawyers willing to represent him. I know if I were his attorney I would quit. He just can’t help himself. Stupid with a big mouth is not a good combination.

EVERYDAY #22813

He’s had several high-powered attorneys reject him as a client. I expect they decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. A client has to trust his attorney and take advice from him or her. Trump doesn’t listen to anyone. And these prospective attorneys probably expected he would stiff them on the legal fees just as he stiffed employess, contractors and others who had business with him.

This is why Mueller should conduct a formal deposition under oath. Trump might just say enough and get caught in enough lies that he could be put out of office. Or maybe in prison.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.