Sweet Picture!

Source: socialnewswatch | 4.24.2016 | vanity

Little girl crying-she didn’t get to talk to Cruz. Cruz came back to see her and she gave him 50¢ for his campaign! 

Tagged: ,

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #5083

This picture is worth a thousand words!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #5087

You know I have never seen Trump with small children. Then again, from what I hear, he wasn’t a loving, nurturing father to his own children.

ConstitutionalConservative #5094

I suspect the Trump campaign would use this picture maybe through National Enquirer to prove Cruz forces little girls to give him their money and makes them cry. This is meant as sarcasm but we just have to wait and see.

CA Surveyor #5113

>> “You know I have never seen Trump with small children” <<

He eats one a day with breakfast!

silver pines #5131

This is making me squee all over the place…it’s so adorable. What a good man.

On the other hand, I was reading earlier about Trump’s attitude toward his kids….he took no hand in raising them, said, “It isn’t like you’ll see me walking them in Central Park or anything.”

What a devoted sperm donor.

silver pines #5132

>> “You know I have never seen Trump with small children” <<

He eats one a day with breakfast!

LOL!

Victoria #5133

I saw an interview with his present wife and she said, “‘I raise my son’ and teach him how to act.” She never mentioned Trump once while talking about her son and Trump is his father.

silver pines #5246

I saw an interview with his present wife and she said, “‘I raise my son’ and teach him how to act.” She never mentioned Trump once while talking about her son and Trump is his father.

If the kids turned out to be decent human beings, it’s probably because Trump had little involvement with them.

I don’t like the adult sons, though. Beck just said that they look like villains from an ’80s movie, LOL.

Victoria #5248

“I don’t like the adult sons, though.” Yesterday, I had a horrible thought. Trump and his oldest son who was sitting close to him, were on Hannity. My horrible thought was, Trump wants to set up a family dynasty in the White House. First Trump as president, then the oldest son as president, then the oldest daughter as president, then on down the Trump line. See, that is how he is running his company, it’s him, then the oldest will get it, then the oldest daughter gets it, and so on down the line. I would bet that is what Trump is thinking.

I’m sorry if this idea causes you to lose your appetite and throw up at the same time.

ConstitutionalConservative #5252

Victoria said:

I’m sorry if this idea causes you to lose your appetite and throw up at the same time.

Despite the warning it was a bit late for me I already had my lunch come back up, I got over it quick besides it was a pretty good lunch to have seconds.

Neverdul #5254

If the kids turned out to be decent human beings, it’s probably because Trump had little involvement with them.

I don’t like the adult sons, though. Beck just said that they look like villains from an ’80s movie, LOL.

I think it’s safe to say that Donald Trump doesn’t have a ton of respect for women. In a radio interview back in 2005 he said he wouldn’t marry a woman who expected him to change a diaper:

“There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife and you know there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that. So you know, they go for it. If I had [a] different type of wife, I probably wouldn’t have a baby, ya know, ’cause that’s not my thing. I’m really, like, a great father, but certain things you do and certain things you don’t. It’s just not for me.”

In the same year he told Howard Stern:

“I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park.”

He doesn’t exactly sound like the greatest dad ever.

http://kluv.cbslocal.com/2016/04/25/donald-trump-claims-changing-diapers-is-the-wifes-job/

Ivana Trump is taking credit for rearing her three children with ex-husband Donald Trump, saying “I really raised them.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/269312-trumps-ex-wife-i-raised-the-kids

Neverdul #5265

I also recall the story when Ivana was skiing with The Donald and how he reacted when she turned out to be a much better skier than he was; she dared to ski past him. He was “humiliated” that she “showed him up” and threw a temper tantrum and stormed off the slopes if I recall correctly.

IMO Trump has all the classic signs of having a narcissistic personality disorder if not even having some sociopathic tendencies.

He treated Ivana like crap during their marriage. Ivana says “good” things about Trump now but that’s mostly because the last time she didn’t, he threatened to sue her for violating some sort of NDA she was forced to sign and take away her alimony and child support.

Speaking of NDA’ (non-disclosure agreements) read this about what his volunteers have to sign and tell me this doesn’t send chills up your spine:

2. No Disparagement. During the term of your service and at all times thereafter you hereby promise and agree not to demean or disparage publicly the Company, Mr. Trump, any Trump Company, any Family Member, or any Family Member Company or any asset any of the foregoing own, or product or service any of the foregoing offer, in each case by or in any of the Restricted Means and Contexts and to prevent your employees from doing so.

3. No Competitive Services. Until the Non-Compete Cutoff Date you promise and agree not to assist or counsel, directly or indirectly, for compensation or as a volunteer, any person that is a candidate or exploring candidacy for President of the United States other than Mr. Trump and to prevent your employees from doing so.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/revealed-the-nondisclosure-agreement-trump-makes-volunteers-sign/article/2585895

ConstitutionalConservative #5266

Neverdul:

2. No Disparagement. During the term of your service and at all times thereafter

What I found especially creepy is “at all times thereafter” there is no expiration date!

The entire campaign and all its supporters are a Ship of Fools who would sign such a thing.

silver pines #5270

“I don’t like the adult sons, though.” Yesterday, I had a horrible thought. Trump and his oldest son who was sitting close to him, were on Hannity. My horrible thought was, Trump wants to set up a family dynasty in the White House. First Trump as president, then the oldest son as president, then the oldest daughter as president, then on down the Trump line. See, that is how he is running his company, it’s him, then the oldest will get it, then the oldest daughter gets it, and so on down the line. I would bet that is what Trump is thinking.

I’m managing to hold it down somehow…just don’t show me a picture of Trump. Please don’t.

silver pines #5271

Victoria said:

Despite the warning it was a bit late for me I already had my lunch come back up, I got over it quick besides it was a pretty good lunch to have seconds.

OMG LOL!

silver pines #5272

I think it’s safe to say that Donald Trump doesn’t have a ton of respect for women. In a radio interview back in 2005 he said he wouldn’t marry a woman who expected him to change a diaper:

“There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife and you know there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that. So you know, they go for it. If I had [a] different type of wife, I probably wouldn’t have a baby, ya know, ’cause that’s not my thing. I’m really, like, a great father, but certain things you do and certain things you don’t. It’s just not for me.”

In the same year he told Howard Stern:

“I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park.”

He doesn’t exactly sound like the greatest dad ever.

http://kluv.cbslocal.com/2016/04/25/donald-trump-claims-changing-diapers-is-the-wifes-job/

Ivana Trump is taking credit for rearing her three children with ex-husband Donald Trump, saying “I really raised them.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/269312-trumps-ex-wife-i-raised-the-kids

Father of the Year! What does taking the kids for walks have to do with anything? I wonder if he thinks he’s supposed to have zero involvement with them at all?

Regarding diaper changing, this morning Ted Cruz told Glenn Beck, “It’s a PARENT’S job, and whoever is closest to the grenade at the time jumps on it.” LOL

Neverdul #5274

Neverdul:

2. No Disparagement. During the term of your service and at all times thereafter

What I found especially creepy is “at all times thereafter” there is no expiration date!

The entire campaign and all its supporters are a Ship of Fools who would sign such a thing.

That and also the “and to prevent your employees from doing so.” in both #2 and #3

That might make sense for a paid vendor, perhaps a consulting firm for instance and pertaining specifically to employees working on the engagement. But if I simply work for a company and the owner of or my manager (my boss) at that company volunteers to work a phone bank for Trump how does that affect me personally; what I do on my own time or prevent me from volunteering for another candidate, basically how it reads, forever.

With my HR background I know such a NDA or “non-compete” clause is unenforceable and possibly illegal as in most states you can’t hold someone to such without consideration – i.e. compensation and you can’t make it open ended as in for in perpetuity. I know this is how it works in PA. We had some employees in sales and engineering who were hired many years ago, before we had any NDA’s or Non-Compete agreements. When the new company president wanted to have these employees sign one, our corporate employment law attorney told us we couldn’t force them to sign unless there was consideration – i.e. a raise or a bonus separate from that which they were otherwise entitled to and contingent on signing the agreement.

But I think to goal is not whether it can be enforced or not; the goal is the threat of legal action and intimidation.

Trump has also said that he wants, if elected POTUS to have government employees, particularly anyone working in his administration sign similar NDA’s. But I believe that could be in violation of whistleblower protections for government employees.

silver pines #5353

Anyone notice how Trump’s current wife follows along behind him as they walk? She never walks beside him, as an equal.

When she was walking down the aisle at their wedding, Trump wrote that he looked at her and thought, “I’m bored.”

silver pines #5354

I’d like to tie him to a kitchen chair and make him sit there while I made a few observations on his character. He’d find out the definition of the word “disparagement.”

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.