Ted Nugent tests positive for COVID-19

Source: The Hill | April 20, 2021 | Marina Pitofsky

Musician Ted Nugent said that he tested positive for COVID-19 this week, describing his symptoms as a “clusterf—” and telling supporters, “I thought I was dying.”

“Everybody told me I should not announce this, but can you hear it, I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days that have just, I thought I was dying,” Nugent, 72, said during a Facebook Live video on Monday, calling his symptoms “just a clusterf—.”  

“I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled,” Nugent added during the video. 

He said he tested positive for the virus on Monday.

Nugent, a staunch supporter of former President Trump, has previously called coronavirus precautions a “leftist scam to destroy” Trump and criticized health regulations taken by officials amid the ongoing pandemic.

The musician in the Facebook video also repeatedly called the coronavirus the “Chinese virus attack,” a reference to COVID-19’s first documented origins in China.  

……..

Nugent on Monday also claimed without evidence that he has not taken a COVID-19 vaccine “because nobody knows what’s in it” and called on officials to “honestly answer our questions of exactly what’s in it.”

……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #48505

Consistent #48506

EVERYDAY #48512

Ted’s another conservative who became a member of the Trump cult. I suppose now that he didn’t end up in a hospital on a ventilator, he’s going to say COVID is no big deal. This is what happens when smart people drink the Kool-Aid. They lose most of their brain matter. All common sense and reason evaporates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.