The USS Pander

Source: Patriot Retort | 7.31.2016 | Dianny

Barack Obama’s never-ending quest to remake the military in his image continues. Secretary of the Navy Ray “Pander” Mabus has decided to name a naval ship after the late San Francisco gay politician Harvey Milk.

When I first saw the news, I wasn’t in the least bit surprised.

Mabus has a history of using the naming of naval vessels as a way to advance the Leftist agenda. Sure, he names them after people, but they all might as well say, “Liberals Were Here.”

Lest we forget, Mabus also named a ship after Congresswoman Gabby Giffords.

Why?

Because! That’s why!

The USS Gabrielle Giffords does not have any guns, and the crew is made up largely of mothers of victims of gun violence. But don’t worry. It’s never used in combat. The Navy only trots out the ship when it has to have a vessel sternly stare down the powerful gun lobby.

With the anti-gun contingent of the Left covered, Mabus moved on to naming a ship after Hispanic union organizer Caesar Chavez. Unlike Giffords who never served, Chavez spent two years in the Navy. Of course, he recalled that time as “the worst two years of my life.”

But hey, we need to have Hispanic outreach, so he gets a ship!

Mabus was the idiot who named a ship after that fat slob, anti-war Congressman John Murtha. Because nothing says “military readiness” like naming a warship after an anti-war blowhard who called his constituents racist if they wouldn’t vote for Obama in 2008.

Of course Mabus wants to pander to gays. Why would anyone be shocked by this?

Like Chavez, Milk served in the Navy from 1951 to 1955. He was a rescue diver aboard a submarine. So at least Mabus picked a gay guy who actually served in the Navy! Yes, you can sail the seven seas! In the Navy! Yes, you can put your mind at ease!

But trust me, if Mabus couldn’t have found a gay guy who served, he would have extended his search to anybody who shopped at Old Navy.

The rumors that the USS Milk will be under the command of a rear admiral are probably not true.

The downside is the USS Harvey Milk can be sunk to the bottom of the ocean with one shot from a thirty-eight revolver.

Too much?

We can all count our blessings that Bowe Bergdahl was not in the Navy. Or some unfortunate crew would have to serve on a ship named after him. That would be the gunship the Navy deployed if they needed a crew to run away from the fight.

Girls in combat.

Transgenders in the service.

The purpose is not to ensure that those serving are the best and have what they need to secure our nation and protect this country.

Like a dog that pees on all the bushes to mark his territory, Obama won’t leave any branch of the military free of his Fundamental Transformation proprietary stamp.

In the final months of Obama’s miserable presidency, I fully expect Mabus to drop all pretense and simply name an aircraft carrier the USS Social Engineering.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #8832

UGH! Just UGH!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.