Trump planning to host 1st in-person event since diagnosis at White House on Saturday: Sources

Source: ABC News | October 9, 2020 | Will Steakin, John Santucci, Katherine Faulders, and Lucien Bruggeman

His doctor said the president can hold “public engagements” starting Saturday.

President Donald Trump is scheduled to host his first in-person event since testing positive for the coronavirus on Saturday at the White House discussing “law and order,” despite evidence of a growing coronavirus outbreak at the White House this week.

The event will feature “remarks to peaceful protesters for law and order” by the president, according to an invite obtained by ABC News and confirmed by two White House sources familiar with the planning.

The gathering is scheduled to take place on the South Lawn of the White House in conjunction with a previously planned event organized by controversial conservative activist Candace Owens’ group Blexit, a campaign to urge Black Americans to leave the Democratic Party, sources said. MORE: Trump itching to get back to campaign trail, but he and White House evasive on health questions

Trump according to a source is expected to address the crowd from the balcony of the White House.

……..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #43598

Consistent #43599

EVERYDAY #43601

I so love Rick Wilson. LOL

I don’t get how anyone would knowingly want to attend this shindig, deliberately putting themselves at risk and probably spreading the virus to their loved ones afterwards. Is the cult so persuasive they would risk their lives and the lives of others?

BTW — Trump was supposed to appear for some event in my neck of the woods next week and there was a huge outcry over it. Word now is that the “event” was canceled. Thank God. No one here wants to participate in herd immunity.

Consistent #43614

Consistent #43620

Consistent #43621

Consistent #43622

Consistent #43637

EVERYDAY #43641

Ok, the attendees were paid to attend. I hope what they received is worth it, particularly when in a few days or weeks some of them and maybe their loved ones end up on ventilators.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.