Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'

Source: The Hill | September 27, 2020 | Rebecca Klar

President Trump on Sunday again suggested that he and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should be tested for drugs before the upcoming debate between the two candidates.

Trump, who has sought to make Biden’s age and mental agility an issue in the campaign by suggesting he has dementia, has baselessly accused Biden of having used drugs to improve his public performance. 

In the latest tweet, which comes just two days before the debate, he again seized on the issue.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump tweeted.

……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #43127

ConservativeGranny #43128

So if Biden refuses Trump will say he is trying to hide his drug use? On what evidence does he base these allegations aside from his own delusional accusations? Biden should do this debate, fact check all of Trump’s lies and cancel all the rest of the debates as pointless. By now nobody is watching these debates to figure out who they are going to vote for. I can’t believe there are any undecideds. Biden has nothing to gain by continuing this nonsense.

Consistent #43130

Consistent #43131

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.