Trump says Biden should sit for Wallace interview: He'll be crying 'for mommy'

Source: The Hill | July 19, 2020 | Zack Budryk

President Trump, in an interview Sunday with Fox News’s Chris Wallace, questioned former Vice President Joe Biden’s capacity to do a similarly tough interview.

“Let Biden sit through an interview like this, he’ll be on the ground crying for mommy. He’ll say, ‘Mommy, mommy, please take me home,’” the president said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Trump repeatedly questioned the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s mental acuity throughout the interview, dismissing polling that shows him trailing Biden and saying “the country in the end, they’re not going to have a man who — who’s shot. He’s shot, he’s mentally shot.”

“Let him come out of his basement, go around, I’ll make four or five speeches a day, I’ll be interviewed by you, I’ll be interviewed by the worst killers that hate my — my guts. They hate my guts. There’s nothing they can ask me that I won’t give them a proper answer to,” Trump added.

……..

Trump repeated his frequent challenge for Biden to take a cognitive test, prompting Wallace to note he himself had taken the same test.

“It’s not the hardest test. They have a picture and it says ‘What’s that?’ and it’s an elephant,” Wallace noted.

The president claimed the test “gets very hard, the last five questions,” adding, “I’ll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.” 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #41269

Consistent #41270

Consistent #41271

EVERYDAY #41272

No, Little Donnie, Joe Biden would conduct himself with grace and class, and I believe he would be far more honest in his answers than you have ever been in the four years you have been occupying the White House.

That test sounds a little like the one I was given during my annual Medicare Wellness Examination a couple of months ago. Counting backwards from 100 by 7 is difficult, especially for someone like me whose arithmetic/math skills were always suspect. But I’m curious: Did Trump correctly identify the elephant? LOL

ConservativeGranny #41274

Too funny! My husband took the same test and passed. This is a guy who just this last week left the stove on twice, left the back door open when he went to bed and forgot he had put chicken on the grill. You have to be pretty bad off to fail that test.

Consistent #41275

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.