Trump's Three Huge Lies About Cruz

Source: American Thinker | 28 Apr 16 | Lloyd Marcus

Joseph Goebbels said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” While I realize that Goebbels was Hitler’s propaganda minister, in no way am I comparing Trump’s campaign to Hitler. Such comparisons are over-the-top nonsense. Trump is not Hitler.

I only refer to Goebbels’ quote because it is the disingenuous tactic Trump has used against Ted Cruz. Trump has relentlessly repeated his outrageous “huge” lies that Cruz is a cheater, liar, and Washington DC insider. Folks, nothing could be further from the truth. And yet sadly, Trump’s unfounded lies have taken root in the minds of some voters.

SNIP:

Amazingly, Trump has gotten away with his huge lie that Cruz is a cheater, despite Trump benefiting from the same delegate rules as Cruz. 

Trump’s Cruz-is-a-liar huge lie is so unfounded that it can only resonate with the clueless. Please produce evidence of what Cruz has lied about.

Trumps’ hugest lie about Cruz is that he is a Washington DC insider. The truth is Cruz’s entire political career documents that he is the epitome of the ultimate Washington DC outsider. Again, I respectfully say Trump’s huge lie only works with the clueless.

Read More Very Interesting:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #5380

Trump repeats non stop… LIAR, CHEATER, WASHINGTON INSIDER!

Maybe it works on some but far from most.

CA Surveyor #5391

Insiders are allowed to do that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.