Trump: Transgender People Can Use Whatever Bathroom They Want

Source: Politico | 4/21/2016 | Nick Gass

Transgender people should be able to use whatever bathroom they want, Donald Trump said Thursday.

“Oh, I had a feeling that question was going to come up, I will tell you. North Carolina did something that was very strong. And they’re paying a big price. There’s a lot of problems,” the Republican presidential candidate said during a town hall event on NBC’s “Today.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257#ixzz46TFYULL3
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Discussion
  • silver pines #4857

The Manhattan liberal reveals his true face yet again….until later today or tomorrow, when one of his horrified advisers will tell him that he screwed up—yet again—and must offer a retraction to the rubes.

Jim Robinson was listing Trump’s “positions” yesterday, claiming “This is not a liberal.” Going to be fun to see how he spins this one.

Of course, the Trumpsters will say, “Still behind him, but this bothers me…” or “If he keeps doing this kind of thing, he’s going to tick me off.”

plewis #4870

Amazing.

These morons whom have but so much faith in such a charlatan…

Thank God Cruz will kick his rear at the convention.

Consistent #4873

It’s New York values, don’t you know?

silver pines #4874

Amazing.

These morons whom have but so much faith in such a charlatan…

Thank God Cruz will kick his rear at the convention.

A big amen to that, my friend.

silver pines #4876

It’s New York values, don’t you know?

Bingo! LOL

And for those who would like instruction in the fine art of spinning/excuses/rationalization, check it out before it’s pulled:

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3423235/posts?page=1

Consistent #4880

Consistent #4881

Consistent #4882

Consistent #4883

Consistent #4884

kleindropper #4886

So Trump’s positions today:

– Huge tax increases
    – Letting old men shower with little girls
    – Making abortion legal
    – Amnesty

Sounds like a rock solid Republican alright!!!

Consistent #4890

silver pines #4892

This is all so enjoyable, LOL. I think Deace’s tweet is my favorite.

Consistent #4894

Consistent #4895

Consistent #4896

Consistent #4897

rodamala #4898

This is ridiculous that it is even a news item.

What I wanna know is why are these freakshow precious snowflakes afforded special treatment in the first place?

I think I may just start pissing in the Ladies room from now on… you know, in the sink, because my pecker is discriminated against with the lack of urinals in there.

Don’t like it? I’ll sue.

Victoria #4900

I am a small boned 5’4” tall woman (I wear a child size eyeglass frame reading glasses) and dentists complain they have a problem getting their hand in my mouth as it is small), which means most any man is stronger than I am. If I see a man in the bathroom when I walk in, I’m leaving and if one comes in while I am there, I’m leaving. I am considering hooking a bathroom on wheels to the back of the car. :o)

As I have said before, Trump has no morals – has no integrity and no core beliefs. He is fine with anyone going in any bathroom – he has his own private bathrooms with gold plated fixtures. Now, if he had to go in a public bathroom, the Secret Service would empty everyone out of the bathroom so he would have it to himself. He doesn’t give a damn about men being in bathrooms with girls.

Victoria #4905

Rodamala, you said, “I think I may just start pissing in the Ladies room from now on… you know, in the sink, because my pecker is discriminated against with the lack of urinals in there. Don’t like it? I’ll sue.”

Let me know if you are going in the bathroom so I won’t go in. These creeps just want to go in to prove they can. No transvestite, queer, homosexual, transgender, etc., etc. (whatever they call themselves), passed potty training. They just want to show their nakedness to others.

It is just like their homosexual parades – they strip off their clothes and want others to see their naked, or almost naked, bodies as they go down the street. All people have naked bodies – the girls look one way and the boys look another way. It has been that way since time of morals began. Homos must think others look different than they do so they get naked for others to see them.

Try to resist going into the girls’ bathroom – okay? :o)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.